DirectAdmin pleased to announce the release of DirectAdmin 1.53.0.
The full list of changes (there are many) are here:
The changes range from new features, bugfixes, to finishing up the last of the json for the new skin (which is now in public testing)
- Ability to set the /home directory in the packages
- Show multiple remote Show All Users list in the local Show All Users page (not yet cached, so it can be slow for large remote lists)
- Separate brutecount into brutecount and brute_dos_count
- option to check exim paniclog every minute
- Ability to send POST data to plugin via stdin
- Direct crons lists from crontab output instead of conf file.
- Can block special characters for domains to force the use of punycode with newer version of named.
- Global TTL setting, easily changed
- Can change DKIM selector
- hook script: service_down_notice.sh
A few of the bugfixes:
- better css for long dns entries (no more <br>)
- Domain rename missed the .combined cert
- Changed process kill method prior to User removal
- MariaDB: ‘authentication_string’ doesn’t have a default value
- XFS check at install time to automatically use_xfs_quota=0|1
- Linked AAAA IPs were not being added to pointer DNS on restore
To update, go to:
Admin Level -> Licenses/Updates -> Update DirectAdmin