DirectAdmin pleased to announce the release of DirectAdmin 1.53.1.
Full release details are here:
There are several new features and bug-fixes in this release:
Some new features
- Smarter ethernet_dev check to validate a license IP even if the setting is wrong.
- Backup encryption using a password
- Per-record TTL required for wildcard LetsEncrypt
- Wildcard LetsEncrypt certificate support : only for DA controlled DNS and requires dns_ttl=1.
- GUI On/Off switch for per-User awstats
- User-Level DirectAdmin license verification or direct on our website.
- Custom IP Blacklist page
- Current connection info into high load notice
- Plugins to support “/vue/*.js” files for Evolution skin integration (eg: fancy pop-ups)
Some bug fixes
- php-fpm session path moved to ~/tmp because of systemd PrivateTmp=true clearing sessions on restart
- Nginx depracated “ssl on;” in templates.